Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue. The Student will develop a scholarly APA formatted supported by evidence. The rubric:
1. Introduction to population or problem (incidence, prevalence, epidemiology, cost burden etc)
2. Description of how the policy is intended for a specific population, program or organization
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Specific legislators involved in the policy development and dissemination
4. Identify the role of the APRN in assisting with the policy or refuting the policy – this requires the evidence to support opinion, ideas and/or concepts.
5. Discuss how the policy influences clinical practice and is used to promote best outcomes
6. Examine how the policy can be used by the interprofessional team to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for the specific population
7. Conclusion – summarize findings
8. APA format – use of primary peer-reviewed references as much as possible