In each module in this course, your assignments will build upon each other. For your SLP assignments you will be creating an extensive PowerPoint presentation (PPT).
Remember, you have been named the Administrative Director at Trident International Hospital (TIH) and will be presenting your PPT to the Board of Directors at TIH for approval. TIH is restructuring to meet the current needs of their consumers.
**** PLEASE NOTE!! ****
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For your Module 2 assignment, the board has requested you to identify and recommend 3 ancillary services for TIH to better serve the population and boost revenue. You are to research current trends in ancillary services and add to your presentation 5 slides covering these services. In your new slides, you need to address/state the following:
- Three chosen ancillary services
- Identify the chosen ancillary service trends and/or rational for current popularity
- Rationalize how your chosen ancillary services could boost revenue.
Your PPT should be professional and provide substantial information about your chosen ancillary services.
At this point (with the continuation of slides from Module 1 assignment), your total presentation should be at least 10-12 slides (not including the title and reference slide). Speaker notes are required.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your department organization chart.
- Limit your total PPT to a maximum of 12 slides.
- Support your assignment with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.