CASE STUDY COMMENTARY
· individual written task in Harvard style format, cover page, Table of Contents, text alignment and Reference list.
· The student must build a coherent discussion or argument in essay format, analyzing theories and models. Ethical theories, legal cases and case studies may be referred to when providing examples. Cite all sources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Students must write in complete sentences and develop paragraphs. No bullet points are allowed. Provide spacing between the sentences.
· Prepare and Introduction, Body, and Conclusion paragraphs.
· Sources must be used, identified, and properly cited.
· Format: PDF submitted through Turnitin
· The answers should analyse the following based on the case study provided below:
1. Explain the concept of intellectual property
2. Explain to Simon how he could protect his intellectual property rights regarding his invention?
3. Imagine that Simon could not afford to get patent protection, how else could he protect the rights to his invention?
4. Identify and analyse whether or not you believe the parents can show that Simon or the beer company owed them a duty of care?
Provide a developed answer, citing a legal case/s in support of your position.
5. Identify and analyse what Simon can do if he believes the other company has copied the design of his invention.
6. Explain an intellectual property dispute regarding a patented invention.
Submission: Week 13 – Via Moodle by Sunday, 9 May 2021 before 23:59.
• Word count: 1000-1500
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
• Font: Arial 11 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.