- Social Media discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers using a social media platform as inspiration. In the social media discussions, students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources and social media postings
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
There are many factors that will continue to impact community and population health.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Consider the past achievements in public health as many have implications around the globe.
- Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for. BROOKLYN, NY
- Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice. EPIC
- Take a moment to review the Twitter feed for compelling Tweets that are related to informatics, global health, and population health outcomes.