Practicum Project – “Clinical Pathway: ED Admissions “Intractable Pain” and Social Admissions – Inpatient vs Observation”
Categorize the need identified in your practicum project as outlined in Practical Guide to Needs Assessment – Sleezer, C. M., Russ-Eft, D., & Gupta, K., (2014). Part 1: Fundamentals of needs assessment. Practical Guide to Needs Assessment (3rd Edition), 13-86. (page 20)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
( Categorize the need identified in your practicum project as outlined in Practical Guide to Needs Assessment.
Sleezer, Russ-Eft, & Gupta (2014) discuss four approaches to needs assessments which include discrepancy needs, democratic needs, analytic needs, and diagnostic needs. Which type did you use for your needs assessment)
Determine the practicum project’s return on investment and discuss the following in regard to your data collection and analysis
- Describe how the data collection method reflects the purpose of the needs assessment.
- Discuss any feedback you have received from your practicum site.
- Describe how reliability and validity are measured for quantitative data.
- Describe how trustworthiness is measured for qualitative data.
- Descrribe Return on Investment of your project implementation
Organize this information and your data in a table format.