Please discuss the following topics and provide substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer.
The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 3-5 (Jamsa, 2013).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Chapter 3 topics:
– Define and describe PaaS.
– List the benefits of PaaS solutions.
– Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS.
– Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from an on-site database.
– List the computing resources normally provided with a PaaS.
Chapter 4 topics:
– Define and describe IaaS.
– Define and describe system redundancy. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement a redundancy plan.
– Define and describe load balancing. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement load balancing.
– Define and describe NAS. Assume you must implement a shared file system within the cloud. – What company would you select? Why? What costs should your client expect to pay for cloud-based data on a gigabyte (GB) basis?
– Define and describe colocation. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement colocation.
– Compare and contrast a cloud-based disk storage device (with a file system) with a cloud based database.
– Compare and contrast physical, dedicated virtual, and shared virtual servers. Search the web for companies that provide each. What cost should a customer expect to pay for each?
Chapter 5 topics:
– Define and describe SSO.
– Define and describe IDaaS.
– Define SAML and describe its purpose.
– Define and describe provisioning.
– Define and describe FIDM.
– List factors that make mobile ID management difficult.