- If you were in the same position as Sara and Brian Fitzgerald (from the movie My Sister’s Keeper), would you have used Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) to have Anna? Why or why not?
- Regardless of your answer to the previous question, which, if any, of Sara and Brian’s actions were you comfortable with and which, if any, of their actions did you find objectionable?
- Are there limits that should be placed on this procedure (using PGD to create savior siblings)? What are they and why are they needed?
- After watching the entire movie, do you think the Fitzgerald’s decision to use PGD to have Anna served the greater good or did it harm more people than it helped? Explain.
- Did you like the movie “My Sister’s Keeper”? Why/why not?
- What was your favorite and/or least favorite part of the movie?