Access to High Quality Early Childhood Education Programs
Children’s access to high quality programs in the United States is influenced by the state in which they live. For this discussion, visit the Children’s Defense Fund website and access the Child Poverty in America 2018: State Analysis (Links to an external site.) for your state and a neighboring state of your choice. Review the fact sheet for your state and the other state of your choosing. In addition, you may use the following resources, State by State Resources (Links to an external site.), 2018 State Fact Sheets (Links to an external site.), and State Fact Sheet (Links to an external site.), to assist you in this discussion forum.
Find data for the following for the two states:
- Number of children in poverty.
- One fact pertaining to child health.
- One fact pertaining to early childhood education.
- One interesting statistic that you gained from the data.
For your initial post,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create a graphic representation (e.g., chart, table, or graph) that clearly illustrates differences in the selected statistics between your state and the other state you chose. You are encouraged to use Chart, Table, or SmartArt features in Word or Excel to create your graphic. Here is an example: