This written assignment requires the student to investigate his/her local, state and federal legislators and explore their assigned committees and legislative commitments. The student is expected to investigate current and actual legislative initiatives that have either passed or pending approval by the house, senate or Governor’s office. The student will draft a letter to a specific legislator and offer support or constructive argument against pending policy or legislation. The letter must be supported with a minimum of 3 evidence based primary citations. (See Rubric)
- The letter must include a discussion regarding your local, state and federal legislator and his/her assigned committees and legislative commitments.
- The letter must discuss the specific policy or legislation (Bill or Act)
- The letter must offer support or constructive argument against pending policy or legislation.
- The letter must be supported with a minimum of 3 evidence based primary citations.
- Follow the Grading Rubric Closely
Legislation Type State or federal, scope of practice, reimbursement, loan repayment etc. Review of the Literature Use a min of 3-4 primary sources of evidence. Not older than 5 years
Current Policy What is the current policy or health policy issue and how might it impact nursing or healthcare? Proposed Policy or Pending Changes to Policy What are they? Be specific. You may have multiple changes in one piece of legislation
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Stakeholders Who benefits from the changes? Who supports the changes/legislation? Outcomes How will this impact nursing practice and the healthcare system?
Uses correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Provides credible resources using correct APA format.