2 page paper
references from the last 5 years
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
for the clinical rotation info: it was an internal medicine clinic with most patient’s 30 and over, most came regarding uncontrolled chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia
Due Saturday 3pm easter time
Students will complete a self-reflection assignment for the purpose of validating their clinical progress. The goal for this activity is to engage the student in considering how their clinical abilities and professional growth are changing.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
Through this assignment, the student will:
1. Review clinical encounters to identify gaps in experience.
2. Propose a plan to narrow the gaps in experience.
3. Identify their own feelings regarding their progress, achievement of personal goals and weaknesses.
4. Chose two (2) NONPF CORE competencies and discuss how the student has met or plans to meet them in the future.
There are two parts to this assignment.
1. In part 1, students will review their clinical experience documentation in to write a narrative about their experience thus far. Students should:
· Review their patient encounters and identify experience gaps in terms of age, acuity, certain procedures, level of complexity, etc.
· State how they plan to narrow this gap in future practicums (i.e., focus on seeing pediatric patients under the age of 5, finding a separate pediatric site for a later practicum, et cetera)
· Discuss how they have progressed throughout the practicum by identifying the goals that they have achieved and/or are still working toward
· Identify areas of weakness and communicate a plan to address these areas
2. Choose two of the NONPF CORE competencies and describe either (a) how you have met them or (b) how you plan to work toward meeting them in the future. Provide specific examples from your clinical rotation as support. FNP NONPF CORE competencies can be found at: https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.nonpf.org/resource/resmgr/competencies/2017_NPCoreComps_with_Curric.pdf (Links to an external site.)